8 Tips on Getting Great Feedback on Your Latest Draftby Dan Knopoff on 04/20/10
Writing can be an individual sport until you need feedback on what you've written and then it can be become the ultimate team event; these 8 tips can help you get great feedback on your latest draft.
- Know what you want from your reviewer
- Communicate your expectations
- Set the ground rules
- Know how your reviewer prefers to work
- Give people the back-story
- Remember your deadline
- Respect your reviewer's time
- Use their feedback or tell them why you aren't
For more information, download the pdf 8 Tips on Getting Great Feedback on Your Latest Draft with the details.