8 Tips on Preparing for Terrific Translationsby Dan Knopoff on 04/05/10
The world is turning into one big market and more and more organizations are working in multiple languages; these 8 tips can help you end up with terrific translations.
- Determine your translation audience
- Create a complete list of everything you need translated
- Leave enough time in the schedule to get a quality translation
- Create a translators glossary of your company's words and concepts
- Know how your translator is going to work
- Prepare your texts in a translation-friendly way
- Respond to translator questions in a timely manner
- Run a quality check on the completed translation
For more information, download the pdf 8 Tips on Preparing for Terrific Translations with the details.