8 Tips on Using Tradeshows More Effectivelyby Dan Knopoff on 03/01/10
Whether you are a large organization that takes up an acre on the show floor or a small company with a table at the Chamber open house, these 8 tips can help you use your tradeshow more effectively.
- Know who you are talking to
- Define your message
- Set your objectives
- Plan your space and attraction
- Develop your post-show follow-up
- Let people know you are going to be there
- Choose the right people to work the show
- Measure your results
For more information, download the pdf 8 Tips on Using Tradeshows More Effectively with the details.