8 Tips on Writing a Great Procedureby Dan Knopoff on 03/16/10
Large or small organizations cannot afford to give people the wrong instructions; these 8 tips can help you write a great procedure.
- Know where the procedure fits in the entire process
- Know who you are writing it for
- Give it a great name
- Tell them what this is for
- Explain what they need before they start
- Make sure the procedure only covers one thing
- Make sure each step is one action
- Give them the result and any next steps
For more information, download the pdf 8 Tips on Writing a Great Procedure with the details.